Absorption chillers – a very promising field of refrigeration, is becoming more widely used because of the pronounced tendency to modern power management. The fact is that for absorption chillers main source of energy is not electricity, and waste heat that inevitably occurs in plants, factories and so on. N. And irrevocably thrown into the atmosphere, whether it is hot air, cooling air hot water, and others.
The main advantages of absorption chillers:
- The ideal solution for creating tri-generation enterprise. Tri generation complex – a complex allows to date as much as possible to reduce the cost of electricity, hot water, heating and cooling for the enterprise through the use of its own cogeneration power plant in conjunction with an absorption chiller;
- Long service life – within 20 years before the first major overhaul;
- Low cost of produced cold, cold is produced almost free of charge
- Reduced noise and vibration as a result of the lack of compressors with electric motors, as a consequence – quiet operation and high reliability;
- The use of refrigeration / heating units with the flame of a gas generator of direct action eliminates the boilers to be used in conventional installations. This reduces the initial cost of the system and makes absorption chillers competitive compared to conventional systems, which utilize boilers and chillers;
- Maximizing energy savings during periods of peak demand. In other words, do not consume electricity for the production of cold / heat absorption chillers do not overload the power supply enterprise, even in times of peak demand;
- There is the possibility of combining in the district steam systems with efficient refrigeration unit of double effect;
- It is possible to load balancing in conditions of maximum efficiency in the cooling mode. The device handles the critical load in the cooling mode, with minimal power consumption through the use of refrigerants with a flaming gas generator direct effect or generator with steam heating;
- It allows the use of emergency generators at the power, as energy consumption in absorption chillers is minimal when compared with electric refrigeration units;
- Security for the ozone layer does not contain refrigerants that deplete the ozone. Cooling is carried out without the use of refrigerants containing chlorine;
- Minimizes the overall impact on the environment as the consumption of electricity is reduced and the gas causing the greenhouse effect and global warming as a consequence.